Youth Sports Guidelines regarding COVID exposure
Exposure (Non-Vaccinated player or coach):
- Take a test 5 days post exposure, if negative, player/coach may return after 7 days.
- Players are required to wear a mask both on and off the ice for 10 days following the exposure.
Exposure (Vaccinated player or coach):
- Players do not need to quarantine, however are required to wear a mask both on and off the ice for 10 days following the exposure.
- While not required, it is recommended to be tested 5 days post exposure.
- Immediately notify email@example.com of the positive case with information as to the latest Triboro event attended.
- Quarantine from Triboro for 10 days after positive test and at least 48 hours of being symptom free.
- If you would like to return sooner than ten days then you could retest after day 5 if symptom free for 48 hours and if negative then you could return to play.
- Test can be a rapid test or PCR.
In addition to our new policy, we strongly recommend that all Triboro players:
- Come to both practices and games fully dressed. This is meant to limit the amount of time spent in the locker rooms, as anything over 10 minutes in the locker room will be considered an exposure.
- Wear masks at all times while in the rink and off-ice.
- Note: some rinks require masks on the ice, and we need to follow those local guidelines.